Level 1 Technical Support
1. Responds to telephone calls, email and personnel requests for technical support. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job (FAQ and other Documentation).
2. Tracks and monitors the problem to insure a timely resolution. Provides support to end users on a variety of issues. Identifies, researches, and resolves technical problems. Escalates to Level 2 for in depth troubleshooting when required.
3. Must be able to work in a 24×7 support environment.
1. Bachelor ’s degree in Business, Information Systems, Architecture or similar degree and experience
2. 0-1 year of pre- and/or post-technical support experience in a related area of technology
3. May require an associate’s degree in a related area and 0-3 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
1. Requires working knowledge of web applications, networks, firewalls and MS SQL DataBase.
2. Must possess excellent oral (i.e., American or British accent) and written English communications skills.
3. Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
4. Works under Technical Support supervisor.
Interested? Contact us:
Send updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to keep updated? Follow us:
Google+ : www.gplus.to/callcenterpilipinas
NOTE: No Fees will be collected. Only qualified applicants will be entertained. Your resume is being kept with utmost confidentiality. All questions and inquiries will be answered during interview
This job post can also be shared to your friends or colleagues who wanted to explore job opportunities in the BPO/Call Center industry. Just share it!