Cantonese Service Desk Professionals
Salary Range: Open to negotiate
Location: UPA or Libis, Quezon City
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Cantonese
- Comfortable in dealing with resources from all levels of the organization.
- Fast learner.
- Tech savvy. (Windows, Microsoft etc)
- Willing to work on client dictated schedules.
- Team player
- To use specialized tools, techniques, and procedures to identify and understand various problems and to select appropriate actions to resolve.
- To perform problem determination utilizing maintenance packages, diagnostics, reference documentation, service aids and other tools. To use Knowledge Based Systems (KBS), other computer-based applications, and other available resources to effect problem determination and resolution.
- Seeks and exchanges technical and general business information, ideas, and concepts with customers using in-depth listening, questioning, and clarification skills that support complete delivery of information and verification of comprehension.
- Makes creative recommendations for improving the processes, procedures, and tools used for problem determination and resolution. Develops, refines, and/or updates KBS content as appropriate.
- Maintains businesslike communications, conduct, and appearance, and otherwise demonstrates courteous, positive, and professional behaviours at all times.
- Provides technical guidance and assistance to other team members on more complex issues.
- Second tier resource for daily procedures, ensures all network, systems and database resources are available and functioning.
- To ensure all calls to the Service Desk are dealt with effectively and efficiently
- To ensure that all incoming IT support calls are recorded accurately.
- Communication with customers as required: keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages
Interested? Contact us:
Send updated CV to: email@example.com
Want to keep updated? Follow us:
Google+ : www.gplus.to/callcenterpilipinas
NOTE: No Fees will be collected. Only qualified applicants will be entertained. Your resume is being kept with utmost confidentiality. All questions and inquiries will be answered during interview
This job post can also be shared to your friends or colleagues who wanted to explore job opportunities in the BPO/Call Center industry. Just share it!