Bahasa Malaysian and Indonesian Process Associate for a Social Media Project
Location: Shaw Blvd., Mandaluyong City
Type of Employment: Full time
Band Level: 1
- Providing support in many varieties on Airline’s customer service requests on social media platforms via salesforce.com in Malay/Bahasa Language
- Goal is to meet the Service Level Agreements as agreed with the client.
- Manage social media servicing/campaigns and day-to-day activities in a 24/7 environment.
- Manage presence in social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter, and other similar community sites/platforms
- Should be able to effectively resolve all customer queries
- Certified in Malay/Bahasa Language. High level of and proven experience in both Written & Spoken Malay/Bahasa Language – Mandatory
- With Above Average English Written & Spoken skills
- Preferably with Travel Industry knowledge/background
- Good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly
- Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format, and build and maintain relationship
- Customer focus and has drive for results
- Should have eye for detail
- Adaptability to change
- Should Have analytical ability
Salary Budget: 50-60k package (inclusive of language premium and allowances)
Starting Date: October 29,2012
Working Sched: Shifting schedule
Working Location: WCC Shaw Boulevard, Mandaluyong City
Additional info :
- Candidates must have Twitter and Facebook Account.
- Candidates will answer comments and tweets in Social Media Sites
- They are accepting Filipino Citizen but they prefer Native Bahasa Indonesian/Malaysian
- Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply.
Recruitment Process :
- English Interview
- Written Assessment (Bahasa Malaysian / Indonesian)
- Language Assessment (Phone) in India
- Operation Interview
Note: Hiring process might take a 1 day or two and will make 1-2days to finalize.
Interested? Contact us:
Send updated CV to: email@example.com
Want to keep updated? Follow us:
Google+ : http://www.gplus.to/callcenterpilipinas
NOTE: No Fees will be collected. Only qualified applicants will be entertained. Your resume is being kept with utmost confidentiality. All questions and inquiries will be answered during interview
This job post can also be shared to your friends or colleagues who wanted to explore job opportunities in the BPO/Call Center industry. Just share it!