- The overall responsibility of the Company Site Director is manage and oversee the site’s operation in the Philippines which includes but not limited to Revenue and Profitability, Capital Expenditure/Budget Management, and Business development/Growth of Manila Operations. Selects, managers, and develops a high performing team of managers, supervisors, and agent staff.
- Consistently demonstrates a commitment to Company values
- Makes business decisions based on client contract terms, ensures adherence to client contracts, and participates in the setting and meeting of project goals
- Sets and measures department goals and metrics in an effort to develop process that exceeds customer expectations
- Prioritizes resource across various projects to gain optimal impact for our customer, our company and our employees
- Demonstrates commitment to employee development.
- Creates a positive work environment that encourages employee participation and values the contribution of all employees.
- Develops tactics to address employee issues to improve morale while improving performance
- Creates an environment that enables mission critical information to pass between functions quickly and completely.
- Acts as a liaison with other departmental functions and coordinates with other departments to ensure goals are aligned, constant communication is available, and the overall Call Center Operations is providing a quality customer experience efficiently and effectively and actively participates in the effective coaching and counselling of staff members
- Utilizes new technologies, processes, and training to constantly improve productivity and achieve a scalable infrastructure that meets the needs of a growing organization. Fosters the sharing of best practices within and between groups
- Develops or assists with the development and implementation of policies and procedures consistent with those of the organization to ensure efficient and safe operation Strategic planning and execution to enhance profitability, productivity, and efficiency throughout the company’s operations
- Develop and direct the management of Customer Call Center to ensure customer satisfaction, improved call efficiency, low abandonment, increased revenue through upsell and promotional programs, and improved employee product knowledge and training.
- Implement processes and systems that will generate higher productivity and revenue
- Oversees the supervision of personnel, which includes work allocation, training and problem resolution; evaluates performance and makes recommendations for personnel actions, motivates employees to achieve peak productivity and performance Provides advice and assistance to senior management in the planning, implementation, and evaluation of modifications to existing operations, systems and procedures
- Continuously investigate and introduce process improvement measures and present suggestions to the Executives for consideration
- Participate in vendor negotiations to ensure product relevance and cost-efficiency Develops annual operating budgets and provides fiscal direction of the department
- Bachelors and advance degree, specializes in training, and with at least 8 years previous related experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified
- Minimum relevant experience
- Indian National with at least 2 years Site Director experience in the Philippines is an advantage
- Must be currently living in the Philippines
- At least 5 years previous related experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified
- Computer literate with proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel and MS Powerpoint
- Six sigma black belt is strongly preferred
- Competent in decision-making and problem solving
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge in marketing strategies, processes and available resources
- Program planning and implementation skills
- Top Management
- Department Heads
- Business Clients
- Assistant Center Managers
- Rank and File
- Decision Making
- Customer Service Orientation
- Verbal / Written communication
- Analytical thinker
- Planning, organizing and directing
Interested? Contact us:
Send updated CV to: email@example.com
Want to keep updated? Follow us:
Google+ : http://www.gplus.to/callcenterpilipinas
NOTE: No Fees will be collected. Only qualified applicants will be entertained. Your resume is being kept with utmost confidentiality. All questions and inquiries will be answered during interview
This job post can also be shared to your friends or colleagues who wanted to explore job opportunities in the BPO/Call Center industry. Just share it!