Japanese Branch Acccountant
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in financial management or accounting.
- Minimum of 4 to 5 years experience in the F&A Domain, focussed on record to record skills
- Keen sense of detail and exemplary organizational skills
- Proficiency with accounting software, Microsoft Office suite
- Good interpersonal skills and knowledge of end to end F&A processes
- Proficient in Japanese and English language
- Ability to work independently and make executive financial decisions with ease.
- Excellent communication skills are required as well as strategic and variable problem solving abilities.
- Self-motivated, analytic aptitude and exceptional multitasking ability.
- Desire to work in a challenging environment is an added advantage
Duties and Responsibilities
- Will handle all financial aspects of a company.
- Primary responsibility involves intense monitoring of accounts payable and receivable.
- In-Charge of the daily reconciliation between bank and company accounts as well as handling daily receipts, monthly revenue intake sheets, spreadsheet files and inter-company reports and communications to investors, partners and stakeholders.
- Required to ensure that all monthly transactions are accurately recorded, and they additionally assist financial analysts in updating revenue tracking sheets and processing royalties.
- Other activities typically include participating in monthly, quarterly and yearly accounting cycles and preparing monthly financial statements.
- Work directly with clients, monitoring and managing their accounts.
- Ensuring that payments are received from clients in a prompt and timely manner.
- Interact closely with marketing personnel and advertising departments to develop ways of increasing company revenue.
Interested? Contact us:
Send updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to keep updated? Follow us:
Google+ : http://www.gplus.to/callcenterpilipinas
NOTE: No Fees will be collected. Only qualified applicants will be entertained. Your resume is being kept with utmost confidentiality. All questions and inquiries will be answered during interview
This job post can also be shared to your friends or colleagues who wanted to explore job opportunities in the BPO/Call Center industry. Just share it!