Workforce Management Supervisor
Location: Frontera Verde, Pasig
Starting date: ASAP
1. Acts as POC in managing the day-to-day operation of the Real Time Adherence Team while maintaining service levels for a US-based Database Management Account.
2. Oversees the Real Time Adherence Team’s creation of reports to meet requirement of Operations/ Management / other departments.
3. Supervises daily activities and deliverables of RTAs
4. Develops employee schedules to match planning and forecasting outputs, as well as planning input from operations Management
5. Utilizes effective methods for managing scheduling practices such as the schedule bid process.
6. Schedules for planned absences; schedule changes, such as vacation and breaks
7. Retains special training and special events schedule
8. Uses accuracy of forecast and schedule accuracy measurements for continuous improvement
9. Works closely with client services to adjust staffing expectations based on validated data.
10. Conducts root cause analysis as required, and provides business solutions to Manager/Client.
11. Works closely with Operations Team to ensure respective lines of business are in line with requirements.
12. Mitigates business deliverable risk by closely maintaining all short and long term staffing requirements.
13. Ensure continued profitability via efficient resource allocation
14. Measures, monitors results and makes adjustments based on requirements and business deliverables.
15. Recommends and modifies staffing models to best suit contractual requirements.
16. Remains highly familiar with all contractual deliverables and parameters.
17. Participate in strategic business planning in the absence of the Workforce Manager
18. Communicate effectively with team regarding business and operation demands
19. Leads and manages the team in meeting the overall HR performance by controlling and complying to company established standards and local laws
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
• At least 4year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Preferably Workforce Supervisors specializing in Scheduling, Reporting and RTA in Call Center environment in the last 3 years with extensive background in handling Inbound programs.
• Has prior experience in Reports Generation and Analysis
• Strong working knowledge of Workforce Management tools such as CMS, IEX, EWM, Crystal reports.
• Thorough knowledge of Ms Office specifically advanced knowledge in Excel
• Excellent communication skills
• Highly analytical
• Sound people management
• Sound time management
• Ability to multi-task, adapt to changes, and achieve results with accuracy and precision
• Proven Leadership skills
• Open to working on flexible and graveyard shifts
• Ability to begin ASAP is an advantage
• Applicants must be willing to work in Silver City, Frontera Verde, Pasig City
Interested? Contact us:
Send updated CV to: email@example.com
Want to keep updated? Follow us:
Google+ : http://www.gplus.to/callcenterpilipinas
NOTE: No Fees will be collected. Only qualified applicants will be entertained. Your resume is being kept with utmost confidentiality. All questions and inquiries will be answered during interview
This job post can also be shared to your friends or colleagues who wanted to explore job opportunities in the BPO/Call Center industry. Just share it!