Korean Contract Management
Salary: 71K – 100K
Starting date: ASAP
• Must be fluent in Korean and English or vice versa
• Must have legal background or has been exposed to various contracts.
• Will to do Contracting work which entails contract drafting and proposals
• Legal writing skill is required.
• Should have knowledge in drafting contract like pre-signature contract drafting, proposals and Corporate contracting principle
• Willing to start ASAP
Interested? Contact us:
Send updated CV to: email@example.com
Want to keep updated? Follow us:
Google+ : http://www.gplus.to/callcenterpilipinas
NOTE: No Fees will be collected. Only qualified applicants will be entertained. Your resume is being kept with utmost confidentiality. All questions and inquiries will be answered during interview
This job post can also be shared to your friends or colleagues who wanted to explore job opportunities in the BPO/Call Center industry. Just share it!