IT Support Team Lead
Job Purpose and Background/context:
· Unattended installation of Workstations using Microsoft / Third party applications
· Software, MS Security Patch & Anti Virus Management on Desktop side
· Backup / Restore Management using Windows backup / Third party software such as Veritas Backup etc.
· Undertake daily / ad-hoc activities as per laid down procedures and policies
· Responsible for Hardware / Software inventory management as per procedures
· Responsible for meeting Corporate / BU SLA
· Responsible for closure of Problem Tickets / Service Requests within SLA in a particular shift
· In all Severity 1 / 2 (related to production) issues, interfaces with different groups (e.g. SPOCs, Help Desk, Network, Server, Voice Teams etc.) to get the resolution for a particular problem
· Performs other duties as assigned.
· Assist in maintaining Corporate LAN / WAN infrastructures.
· Coordinate Infrastructure implementation activities with Business Units and clients to ensure limited impact to production through appropriate change control procedures
o Responsibilities include responding to technical issues of the internal customers in the area of PCs and Server Hardware, LAN, WAN, Operating systems, VOIP telephony, configuration issues, deployment of large no of PCs in a call center
o Would be closely interacting with internal process / audit team in order to achieve the desired objectives and implement process improvements
o Candidate having MCP/ MCSA / MCSE, CCNA certification will be preferred
o Candidate should have L1 understanding of Network Infrastructure
o Knowledge of Microsoft Windows 2000, XP. 2003 is mandatory
o Knowledge of application installation and configuration is mandatory
o Candidate should have knowledge of Email systems such as Lotus Notes or Microsoft exchange
o The candidate must possess good communication skills (Spoken and written)
o Good customer handling skills
o Candidate must be flexible to work in different shifts (Through Rotation)
o Ability to work independently with little or no supervision
o Ability to manage multiple tasks
o Strong desire & flexible attitude toward working & interfacing with a multitude of resources, internal and external, to implement solutions
o Detail and customer service oriented
o Involved into complex environment handling
o Must have Passion for timely delivery of services with high standard of quality
o Good understanding of Call center operational issues
o He should have process orientation
o He should be detail oriented and a strong team player
o Should have an experience of 7 X 24 Support with an understanding of support processes in a call center
Qualifications: Candidate must be B.E. / B. Tech / 3 Years Diploma / Graduate with 5-7 years of experience.
Desirable: Experience in Call center environment will be preferred
Interested? Contact us:
Send updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to keep updated? Follow us:
Google+ : www.gplus.to/callcenterpilipinas
NOTE: No Fees will be collected. Only qualified applicants will be entertained. Your resume is being kept with utmost confidentiality. All questions and inquiries will be answered during interview
This job post can also be shared to your friends or colleagues who wanted to explore job opportunities in the BPO/Call Center industry. Just share it!