Level 4 Technical Engineer
· Primary – Provides ongoing product installations, configuration, customization, and implementations.
· Secondary – Systems analysis requirements gathering, workflow design, documentation.
· Software installation including network security and configuration issues.
· Software workflow and eForm configuration.
· Support Client’s Practice Consultants and Project Managers.
· Must be able to work in a 24×7 support environment.
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Information Systems, Architecture, Engineering, Computer Science.
· Knowledge in Urban Planning preferred
· Minimum of 3 years of pre- and/or post-technical experience in a related area of technology
· Web Server, Programming experience.
· Strong project management skills to manage development deadlines
· Extensive technical experience, especially with windows configurations
· Performs a variety of technical and documentation tasks.
· May lead and direct the work of others.
· Willing to work off hours, when necessary, in support of customers and partners in different time zones.
· Self starter, problem solver, self-reliant.
· Successful and articulate with excellent pre-sales and post-sales experience.
· A take charge individual required with a proven track record of working with customers and business partners preferred.
· Compensation: Salary, commensurate with experience.
· Database Management/ SQL queries and report creation SSRS
· Windows Workflow Foundation 3.5
Interested? Contact us:
Send updated CV to: email@example.com
Want to keep updated? Follow us:
Google+ : www.gplus.to/callcenterpilipinas
NOTE: No Fees will be collected. Only qualified applicants will be entertained. Your resume is being kept with utmost confidentiality. All questions and inquiries will be answered during interview
This job post can also be shared to your friends or colleagues who wanted to explore job opportunities in the BPO/Call Center industry. Just share it!