Location : Taguig City, Philipppines
Summary of Role
To provide first line helpdesk support to external customers, assisting them with hardware and software problems via phone, or email
The IT Helpdesk Analyst is responsible for the day provision of the Services. This includes ensuring that a continually high level of service is provided to the customers as set out in the Company’s agreements with customers, in the languages described in this document. In order to provide this high level of service the Agent will be required to effectively manage their available resources, including equipment, information and technologies.
Summary of Responsibilities
· Maintain a quality business relationship with all customers
· Provide high level professional multi-lingual IT services in an efficient manner
· Make effective use of procedural, informational, and technical documentation
Skills / Attributes Required
· Previous Helpdesk (telephone support) experience.
· Highly customer focused with a good understanding and working knowledge of the services provided by your department
· Excellent communication skills (both written and oral), with the ability to communicate professionally and confidently at all levels
· Experience of using call logging software.
· Strong knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems with emphasis on Windows 2000 / 2003
· Experience with using and troubleshooting Outlook 2000 within a network environment (permissions, calendar sharing, delegation)
· Experience with using and troubleshooting Microsoft Office with emphasis on MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
· Basic understanding of PC hardware set-up and configuration. Good personal organisational skills
· Good attention to detail
· Ability to build effective working relationships at all levels
· Excellent problem solving skills
· Ability to apply creativity to resolving
· MCP certification would be desirable.
The tasks and responsibilities described here in shall be provided in English and Portuguese.
Send updated CV to: email@example.com