Mandarin Service Desk Professional
Loction: Makati City
Salary: open to negotiage
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Mandarin
- Solid work experience in the BPO industry handling Technical Support or Customer Service for global/ multinational clients.
- Knowledgeable in technical troubleshooting specifically in Windows, Microsoft, or other related technologies or ERPs.
- Willing to work on client dictated schedules (shifting schedule: day, mid or night)
- Willing to work on the client’s site – MAKATI
Interested? Contact us:
Send updated CV to: email@example.com
Want to keep updated? Follow us:
Google+ : http://www.gplus.to/callcenterpilipinas
NOTE: No Fees will be collected. Only qualified applicants will be entertained. Your resume is being kept with utmost confidentiality. All questions and inquiries will be answered during interview
This job post can also be shared to your friends or colleagues who wanted to explore job opportunities in the BPO/Call Center industry. Just share it!
Job Title: Six Sigma/OPEX (Operational Excellence) – Level C
- Responsible for assessing and guiding Operational Excellence for Deals in the stabilization mode.
- Lead Process Improvement initiatives or be a member of a cross functional Global initiative
- Facilitate Workshops
- Identify projects / opportunities and solve them and impact measurable business objectives
- Mentor Green Belt projects and own Black Belt projects for delivering on business goals
- Lead Six Sigma and Lean initiatives to meet and exceed stakeholders Expectations
- Re Engineer / Design solutions for existing processes with a focus on elimination of redundant work, enabling automation, standardization and sharing best practices
- Optimizing existing business and implementing tangible business improvement benefits and realization
- Change management using standard methodologies – Operations Maturity development
- Documenting key achievements, problem solving and performance maximizing approaches
- Explore synergies between Consulting / Technology and Operations teams
- Monitor systems and provide ongoing feedback for continuous improvements to the leaders
- at least 5 years experience in BPO/Financial Services/Operations/Project Management
- at leats 2 years supervisory experience
- Must be certified Six Sigma Black Belt from a reputed certifying body / organization (e.g. ASQ / ISI / QAI / Motorola / GE / Or any industry leading organization in the BPO domain) with excellent command in Lean/Six Sigma methodologies
- Must have exposure to the Financial Services (Source to Pay and Order to Cash) domains
- Should have worked on at least on 2-3 Black Belt/Green Belt projects
- Must have hands-on experience in project management tools and analytics tools
- Must have excellent analytical, presentation & communication skills
- Experience of working in a global and virtual team/consulting assignment would be a definite advantage
- Solid Business Acumen with a large bias for action – Getting things done.
- Solid experience in running Operations and project management in a customer delivery environment
- Ability to work with different types of personalities and drive towards common solutions
- Skilled at conducting / facilitating work sessions with team leaders and working teams in delivering their projects
Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
NOTE: No Fees will be collected. Only qualified applicants will be entertained. Your resume is being kept with utmost confidentiality. All questions and inquiries will be answered during interview.