Compliance Manager (General Service Manager)
Location: Makati City
- Contract review.
- Provide legal guidance and advice in all matters such as contracts, partnerships and acquisitions
- Documenting and maintaining all legal documents of the company.
- Excellent knowledge about corporate laws and regulations.
- Excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Excellent legal research and writing skills
- Experience of supporting an in-house legal department or law firm.
- Experience of implementing a contract management system for an in-house legal department.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Excel, Power Point, Word.
- Excellent communications skills, both written and oral;
- Excellent people skills, with the ability to build and maintain professional relationships at every level in the company;
- Excellent prioritization skills and conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to maintain trust and a high level of confidentiality
Interested? Contact us:
Send updated CV to: email@example.com
Want to keep updated? Follow us:
Google+ : www.gplus.to/callcenterpilipinas
NOTE: No Fees will be collected. Only qualified applicants will be entertained. Your resume is being kept with utmost confidentiality. All questions and inquiries will be answered during interview
This job post can also be shared to your friends or colleagues who wanted to explore job opportunities in the BPO/Call Center industry. Just share it!