Thai Service Desk Analyst (L1)
Location: Ortigas Center, Pasig City
Salary: open to negotiate
Roles & Responsibilities
1. Receiving end user calls
2. Provide first level resolutions
3. Ticket creation/Categorization / Prioritization
4. Ticket escalation to respective Support Group
5. Incident resolution and recovery
6. Ticket Closure.
1. College Graduate
2. willing to work in Ortigas Center, Pasig City Philippines
3. willing to be assigned in a 24/7 working environment
4. willing to start ASAP
5. at least 1+ years experience in 24×7 operations (Candidates earlier worked in international contact/call centers in a voice support process is preferred/must)
6. Good communication skills and customer management experience
7. Work experience with clients outside India or in onsite roles.
8. Strong knowledge on operations/service delivery and ability to manage critical situations with minimum supervision
9. Good Analytical & Coordination skills are essential.
10. Basic Customer service skills
11. Basic understanding of Computers and Troubleshooting skills required.
12. Customer service orientation and ability to work in a team
13. Good interpersonal and communication skills
14. Customer service orientation and ability to work in a team
15. Excellent Soft skill, Communications skills(Voice & Email) to handle global customers
16. Strong keyboard skills
17. Ability to perform in adverse situations
1. Troubleshooting skills on desktop and shrink-wrapped applications(MS office, Adobe etc)
2. Troubleshooting skills on VPN connectivity, dial up , wireless routers
3. Knowledge on active directory, domain controllers etc
4. Exposure to password reset tools
5. Troubleshooting experience using remote control tools
6. Trouble shooting skills and experience in handling Exchange(Outlook)/Lotus Notes environment
1. Skills in written and verbal communication.
2. Skills in managing multi vendor environment and ability to work with various resolver groups in driving the speedy resolution
1. Knowledge/exposure on ticketing tools like Remedy, Siebel, Clarify, CA helpdesk, VNC, ControlF1, Dame Ware, Net meeting, Microsoft Share point etc
2. Good communication skills and customer management experience
3. Work experience with clients outside India or in onsite roles.
4. Strong knowledge on operations/service delivery and ability to manage critical situations with minimum supervision
5. Willing to work in 24×7 environment
6. Troubleshooting skills on desktop and shrink-wrapped applications(MS office, Adobe etc)
7. Troubleshooting skills on VPN connectivity, dial up , wireless routers
8. Knowledge on active directory, domain controllers etc
9. Exposure to password reset tools
10. Troubleshooting experience using remote control tools
11. Trouble shooting skills and experience in handling Exchange (outlook)/Lotus Notes environment.
Interested? Contact us:
Send updated CV to: email@example.com
Want to keep updated? Follow us:
Google+ : http://www.gplus.to/CallCenterPilipinas
NOTE: No Fees will be collected. Only qualified applicants will be entertained. Your resume is being kept with utmost confidentiality. All questions and inquiries will be answered during interview
This job post can also be shared to your friends or colleagues who wanted to explore job opportunities in the BPO/Call Center industry. Just share it!