Japanese Service Desk Professional
Loction: Makati City
Salary: open to negotiage
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and NIHONGO
- Solid work experience in the BPO industry handling Technical Support or Customer Service for global/ multinational clients.
- Knowledgeable in technical troubleshooting specifically in Windows, Microsoft, or other related technologies or ERPs.
- Willing to work on client dictated schedules (shifting schedule: day, mid or night)
- Willing to work on the client’s site – MAKATI
Interested? Contact us:
Send updated CV to: email@example.com
Want to keep updated? Follow us:
Google+ : http://www.gplus.to/callcenterpilipinas
NOTE: No Fees will be collected. Only qualified applicants will be entertained. Your resume is being kept with utmost confidentiality. All questions and inquiries will be answered during interview
This job post can also be shared to your friends or colleagues who wanted to explore job opportunities in the BPO/Call Center industry. Just share it!