Location: Silver City, Frontera Verde, Pasig
Starting date: ASAP
The Resource Scheduler is mainly responsible for creating the most efficient agent schedules using approved assumptions. The focus is to maximize manpower utilization while achieving client metrics.
• Develops employee schedules to match planning and forecasting outputs, as well as planning input from operations Management
• Utilizes effective methods for managing scheduling practices such as the schedule bid process.
• Schedules for planned absences; schedule changes, such as vacation and breaks
• Retains special training and special events schedule
• Uses accuracy of forecast and schedule accuracy measurements for continuous improvement
• Works closely with client services to adjust staffing expectations based on validated data.
• Conducts root cause analysis as required, and provides business solutions to Manager/Client.
• Works closely with Operations Team to ensure respective lines of business are in line with requirements.
• Mitigates business deliverable risk by closely maintaining all short and long term staffing requirements.
• Ensure continued profitability via efficient resource allocation
• Measures, monitors results and makes adjustments based on requirements and business deliverables.
• Recommends and modifies staffing models to best suit contractual requirements.
• Remains highly familiar with all contractual deliverables and parameters.
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , any field or equivalent work experience
• At least 1 year experience specializing in Scheduling in an international call center environment
• Strong background in IEX and other workforce tools is required.
• Handled large scale accounts (on-shore or off-shore) with multiple LOBs is desired.
• Advance knowledge in MS Excel is desired
• Excellent reporting skills; knowledge in pivot reporting
• Experienced in manual scheduling
• Applicants must be willing to work in Silver City, Frontera Verde, Pasig.
• Ability to start ASAP is an advantage
• Open to rotating and graveyard shifts
Interested? Contact us:
Send updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to keep updated? Follow us:
Google+ : http://www.gplus.to/callcenterpilipinas
NOTE: No Fees will be collected. Only qualified applicants will be entertained. Your resume is being kept with utmost confidentiality. All questions and inquiries will be answered during interview
This job post can also be shared to your friends or colleagues who wanted to explore job opportunities in the BPO/Call Center industry. Just share it!