Location: Ortigas Center, Pasig City
- Provide Soft Skills and necessary trainings at account level.
- Co-ordinate with Leadership team to identifying training needs, if any, based on company’s processes, projects and other factors.
- Delivering trainings as per the schedules.
- Design and Develop Training Module.
- Analyzing, Planning and conducting training refreshers based on Training need analysis.
- Time management factor is critical parameter to be considered
- Assisting in creating calendars / Updating the documents as and when required.
- Evaluate training effectiveness.
- Maintain all training records
- Be actively involved in the process of becoming culturally competent and develop the knowledge and skills to include relevant cultural concepts in their training workshops
- Co-ordinate with Process Leaders to identify training need for their teams.
- Collect data for monthly reports – number of sessions held, training hours
- Minimum BA/BS or 4-year degree or equivalent experience (required)
- Specialization or certificate (preferred)
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in BPO with 1 year as communication and/or process trainer.
- US/UK Financial/Payroll Background (preferred)
- Advanced level experience with MS Office (Word, Excel).
- Leadership and team building skills. Proven ability to manage and motivate junior to senior level employees.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Computer literate and ability to comfortably perform within windows application environment and skilled at MS Office applications.
- Verbal and written communication skills and effective use of advanced customer service principles. Highly developed interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to transfer knowledge to team members.
- High level of focus and attention to detail and accuracy in a repetitive environment
- Ability to quickly adapt in a fast variable environment of a start-up or rapidly growing organization
- Excellent one-on-one and group presentation and facilitation skills
- Excellent People Management skills
- Proven ability to design training courses, lesson plans and training materials.
- Demonstrate expertise in identifying the cause(s) of performance gaps and defining and implementing training initiatives to help build scalability and capability in the system
How to Apply?
Send updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more I.T./I.T. for BPO/KPO jobs, please visit: www.itpilipinas.wordpress.com
NOTE: No Fees will be collected. Only qualified applicants will be entertained. Your resume is being kept with utmost confidentiality. All questions and inquiries will be answered during interview.