HR Recruitment Manager
Location: Makati City
Starting date: ASAP
- Administrative duties and recordkeeping.
- Develop and execute recruiting plans.
- Lead the creation of a recruiting and interviewing plan for each open position.
- Conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation.
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need.
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
- Utilize the Internet for recruitment.
– Post positions to appropriate Internet sources.
– Improve the company website recruiting page to assist in recruiting.
– Research new ways of using the Internet for recruitment.
– Use social and professional networking sites to identify and source candidates.
- 25-35 years old
- With experience as an HR Recruitment Manager
- Master degree in business, HR or related field
- Extensive working experience in head hunting or recruiting required
- Good leadership and organizational skills
- High motivation and outstanding reliability
- Good command in English and Filipino, both writing and speaking
- Willing to start immediately
- Significant career growth opportunities in a fast-growing business
- Ability to take on significant responsibility and leadership
- Gain work experience in a highly reputed international company
- Fun & casual working atmosphere
- Performance-based culture, international mindset
Interested? Contact us:
Send updated CV to: email@example.com
Want to keep updated? Follow us:
Google+ : www.gplus.to/callcenterpilipinas
NOTE: No Fees will be collected. Only qualified applicants will be entertained. Your resume is being kept with utmost confidentiality. All questions and inquiries will be answered during interview
This job post can also be shared to your friends or colleagues who wanted to explore job opportunities in the BPO/Call Center industry. Just share it!